iphone screen protector not glass
iphone screen protector not glass
2. Droid Zap. Droid Zap is built directly into the new Droid smartphones and gives them the ability to wirelessly share photos and videos with other Android devices within 1,000 feet. Unlike other sharing methods that require NFC, Bluetooth, or a Wi-Fi Direct connection, Droid Zap utilizes your data connection to quickly share files with other users. The feature does have its fair share of limitations, though. Any Android device can receive shared content through the Droid Zap app, but only the three new Droid smartphones can send items to other users.
Droid Zap can be enabled in the Settings menu, while non-Droid devices can download the free app from the Google Play store, To use the feature on a new Droid device, enter the gallery, select the image or video you would like to share, and perform an upward iphone screen protector not glass two-finger swipe gesture on the screen, To receive a Zap on one of the new Droids simply perform a downward two-finger swipe gesture; those with non-Droid devices will be required to perform the same gesture inside the Droid Zap app, The feature is responsive, easy to use, and actually very useful, Zaps can even be locked in the Settings menu, requiring users on the receiving end to enter a randomized code to view the shared material..
3. Motorola Connect. Another interesting feature is Motorola Connect, a Chrome extension that allows you to see incoming calls and text messages when you are away from your phone. Using only your computer, you are able to ignore calls, and read and respond to text messages. The setup is relatively simple: go to your phone's settings, select Active Notifications, and turn on the Motorola Connect feature. Next, download the Motorola Connect extension in the Chrome Web Store, log in with your Google account, and you should be good to go.
Motorola Connect is supported on the Moto X, the Droid Mini, the Droid Ultra, and the Droid Maxx, 4, Wireless Display, There has been a lot of buzz about Chromecast, the $35 dongle that allows you to wirelessly stream content from your mobile device to a TV, You may not have been aware, however, that the Droid Mini, the Droid Ultra, and the Droid Maxx include their own TV-sharing capabilities, Using Motorola's Wireless iphone screen protector not glass Display integration, the three smartphones can stream content to Miracast-compatible HDTVs..
The Wireless Display setting can be accessed through the Droid Command Center, which is located on the left side of the home screen clock widget. Make sure you are on the same Wi-Fi network as your HDTV, then turn the Wireless Display feature on, and select your TV from the list. Your entire screen will then be mirrored on the TV, giving you the ability to browse the Web, play games, listen to music, or cast movies from your device to the TV screen. These tips will help you transfer your data, share information with friends, and use your new smartphone to the fullest.
- best ballet shoes for sale
- maroon dance decorated pointe shoe, maroon embellished toe shoe, maroon decorated ballet shoe, decorated classical ballet pointe
- black ballet flats
- rtbu begin ballet wedge hoof fetish dominatrix vertical ankle training
- the ballet charms collection - 10 different antique silver tone charms
- set of 10pc white ballet bow shoes slide charm fits 8mm wristband for jewelry / crafting / phone deco
- rtbu mariah burlesque strap mary janes fetish ballet pump stiletto black patent
- ballet shoes
- brown flats,ballet flats,bridal flats,gift,wedding shoe,bridesmaid,bridal shoes,flat wedding shoe,bridesmaid,casual flats with i
- inhale exhale frenchie iphone case
- i'm not always a bitch (black & white) iphone case